Unlimited Hamptons flights between Memorial Day and Labor Day
BLADE Unlimited is perfect for those trying to maximize their time in the Hamptons during the summer.
Given the depth and breadth of BLADE's offerings, many of our fliers practically commute between the city and the Hamptons multiple times a week during the summer months.
So we designed a program to fit the needs of our fliers who fly more than the simple "out on Thursday or Friday and back on Sunday or Monday."
The purchase of a BLADE Unlimited Flight Pass entitles you to:
• An individual seat aboard unlimited flights between Manhattan's BLADE Lounge West, BLADE Lounge EAST, BLADE Aqua Lounge, BLADE Lounge Wall Street and Quogue, Southampton, Sag Harbor, East Hampton and Montauk
• $50 off the purchase off a second seat if you are flying with a companion
• Roundtrip travel within the same day
• The ability to fly interchangeably on Seaplanes or Bell 407 Helicopters
• $795 of credit will applied if you charter a flight or choose to fly on a cabin class helicopter, the pass holder will be charged the difference
• Only pass holders can fly on seats booked under the pass. Seats can never be transferred
• Up to two flights departing in the same direction on the same day may be booked
• In the event that a traveling companion would like to keep their flight but the pass holder does not, the $50 companion seat discount is forfeited
• If a booked seat is canceled inside 24 hours of booking, pass holder is subject to a $795 seat price charge
• Certain seaplane flights may be subject to 7.5% Federal Excise Tax (based on the $795 retail price) that will be charged directly to the cardholder. No taxes are applicable when standard helicopters are used under this program.
• Your BLADE Unlimited card is valid between Wednesday of Memorial Day Weekend 2019 and the Tuesday of Labor Day Weekend 2019