The Hamptons is one of the best summer destinations on earth. Traffic to the Hamptons is one of the worst experiences to endure. BLADE lets you bypass highway gridlock, flying you in comfort, so your weekend starts sooner. BLADE adheres to the most advanced health and safety protocols in the aviation industry today.
Now book same-day flights on a helicopter or seaplane between the Hamptons and New York City with Hamptons Same-Day round trip service.
The BLADE Experience
BLADE's Hamptons experience begins or ends at one of our BLADE Lounges. With unparalleled style and service, all of our locations have become iconic in the industry–you would never mistake a BLADE lounge for a typical city heliport. Come and relax at our lounges and enjoy a Casa Dragones tequila or a glass of wine from our partners Nino Negri or Inspiration Rosé.
Save with Season Packs
You deserve to soar over the skies in a helicopter or seaplane. Skip the traffic in the fastest and most comfortable way to the Hamptons. Season packs can be used for you or for your friends and family. Lock in your summer flights with a few easy steps by viewing discounts with packs here.
BLADE Lounge East
499 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016
BLADE Lounge West
W 30th St, New York, NY 10011
Where We Fly
- Southampton – Meadow Lane (West end), Southampton, New York 11968 (map)
- East Hampton – 200 Daniels Hole Road, Wainscott, New York 11954 (map)
- Montauk – 428 East Lake Drive, Montauk, New York 11954 (map)
- Quogue / Westhampton – 308 Sheldon Lane, Westhampton Beach, New York 11978 (Francis S. Gabreski Airport) (map)
- Navy Beach – 16 Navy Rd, Montauk, NY 11954 (map)
- Sag Harbor – Long Wharf Sag Harbor, NY 11963 (map)
- Shelter Island – 35 Shore Rd, Shelter Island Heights, NY 11965 (map)
- Fishers Island – 500 Airport Rd, Fishers Island, NY 06390 (map)
- Fire Island – Pines Marina, Fire Island, New York (map)
Health and Safety Protocol
What Fliers Say About Hamptons Flights
Reviews from Apple's Appstore
Efficient, On Point.
Seamless experience to book a copter. Excited to fly Blade this weekend and get out of the city. Thinking about the time value of money, makes total sense to take a 30min flight to the hamptons and save the time from having to drive. Can’t wait to take flight.
Fun and revolutionary app! Being able to get to the Hamptons in such little time is great plus with Blade One service in the winter how could you go wrong!! Love it
Took BLADE’s seaplanes round trip to East Hampton last weekend and was very impressed. Will definitely use these guys again.